Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Words Can't Describe...

...how AMAZING this past weekend was!!! Wow, Sojam...you've really outdone yourselves. From the collegiate competition, to Musae, to the professional concert (HOLY %^$ the Boxettes were amazing), everything went so perfectly. For those poor unfortunate souls who were not there, I hope you've cleared your schedule for next November, that's all I'm gonna say about that....oh yeah, and the Boxettes blew mine (and everyone else's) socks off. Bellatrix WHAT?!?! How can someone so little make such big sounds?! I was sitting in the top balcony looking down at the audience and people were literally jumping in their seats in amazement during the Boxettes set. It was unreal.

Also, L's Arrangements was in full swing, looking for potential ladies to collaborate with, making wonderful friends, passing out business cards, and listening to fantastic groups perform at random spots on Duke University's beautiful campus. It was aca heaven. I got some orders for interesting custom arrangements (SuperBass/Teenage Dream mashup?! Yep, that's happening) and I got some really helpful feedback for the website. Do YOU have any comments/suggestions to spice things up a bit in my catalog arrangements section? Let me know!

ALSO *drumroll*............................................
I'm going to be giving away a FREE catalog arrangement of YOUR group's choice in the next few weeks!!!! Just "like" me on my facebook page and I will do the drawing in December. Stay tuned!

Okay, this tired little one is off to bed. Keep Singin' Ladies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment