Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SoJam in t-minus 48 hours!!!

As a (very busy) volunteer for SoJam 2011, I just made my weekend itinerary. Just to give you a small preview of what my weekend will consist of, here is a screenshot of my Saturday:


Besides the fact that I will be living, breathing, and eating ARRANGING this weekend, I am SO super pumped about the professional show on Saturday night. Remember Naturally7? Yeah, that's what I thought. Oh, and the Boxettes? Yeah, not a big deal or anything. HOLY CRAP!!! I'm especially excited about the Boxettes - talk about some girl power, Brits! "Free" is so sick it's just stupid. Even if it's not your taste (I admit, they can be a little on the strange side), this song is just so sexy. Loves it. No. LURVES it. Oh yeah, I'm also kind of inappropriate sometimes but that's okay...we all shout "Spring Break" sometimes, right?

If you can't tell, I'm pretty pumped about this weekend. Plus, I get to tell everyone about L's Arrangements and how awesome it is! Speaking of which, have you been doing that?

Have a great night everyone, and Keep on Singin' Ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment