Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Why are All-Female A Cappella Groups So Amazing?

In a recent conversation on CASA.org between CASA president, Juila Hoffman and Deke Sharon, CASA's founder, the two present their own theories as to why they believe all-female a cappella groups are coming up the ranks in the aca world.

***Read how AWESOME all-female a cappella groups are right here!***

In the spirit of the Thanksgiving Holiday that is upon us, I would like to say that I am personally thankful for all of the wonderful all-female a cappella groups I've had the opportunity to work with, as well as ones who are just beginning to get their feet wet in this crazy world of a cappella. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!

ALSO, have you heard about my Facebook Giveaway happening on December 9th? I'll be having a drawing for a Free Catalog Arrangement! All you have to do is "like" me on facebook (and tell all your friends about it, of course). Merry Christmas, y'all!

Keep on Singin' Ladies!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment